How to sync a photo album from iPad 2 to Mac?

Tutor

How to sync a photo album from iPad 2 to Mac?

Hi,
Recently i was bothered by a problem.It is how can I transfer a photo album from my iPad2 to a Mac computer using Lion? Somehow iPhoto on my Mac can't find my photo album on the iPad. Album doesn't show up in iTunes either.
Thanks in advance for helping!

Message 1 of 4 (946 Views)
Master

Re: How to sync a photo album from iPad 2 to Mac?

I use an App called "SimpleTransfer" to sync pictures wirelessly to my computer. However, another good one that works well is called "PhotoSync". http://justanothergeeksite.com/2011/08/photosync-for-ios/

Message 2 of 4 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]

You could use the ipad connection kit and put it straight on a card and put in computer if you dont want to sync across. plus many good apps in the app store will do the same, but find the camera kit the quickest way as you can choose which files you want to cross over. hope this helpful.

[3rd party link removed per Guidelines]
Good Luck!

Message 3 of 4 (910 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Aside from the Camera Connection Kit form Apple, there is also the Zoomit SD card reader/writer for the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.  It works much like the SD portion of the Apple Camera Connection kit, but it also allows you to copy other content to/from your iDevice and an SD card (or microSD card with SD adapter).  Another nice thing about the Zoomit adapter is that it allows you to access other folders than just the "DCIM" folder on an SD card.  It is about the same price as the Apple piece, but it gives you more control over the use of the SD card (but it also does not include the USB adapter which can allow use of other USB devces like keyboards or headsets)...

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (894 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.