Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 30, 2012
8:58:49 PM
View profile
How to swap browser icon on LG Nitro HD?
Edited by rfortson on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:59:15 PM

Okay, somehow I lost my browser icon from the 4 "permanent" shortcuts at the bottom of the screen.  Previously I somehow swapped it out for Dolphin, but I can't remember how I did it, and now I can't even get anything put on that level.  If I press/hold there, nothing happens.  If I press/hold on the active part of the screen, I can add shortcuts/widgets/the usual, but if I try to drag it to the bottom of the screen where the permanent shortcuts are, it just deletes it instead.

Anybody remember how to do this?

Okay, somehow I lost my browser icon from the 4 "permanent" shortcuts at the bottom of the screen.  Previously I somehow swapped it out for Dolphin, but I can't remember how I did it, and now I can't even get anything put on that level.  If I press/hold there, nothing happens.  If I press/hold on the active part of the screen, I can add shortcuts/widgets/the usual, but if I try to drag it to the bottom of the screen where the permanent shortcuts are, it just deletes it instead.

Anybody remember how to do this?

How to swap browser icon on LG Nitro HD?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2012 9:13:04 PM
(0)
Teacher

Okay, I figured it out. 

Go to the applications page.  Find the app you want as one of the four "permanent" shortcuts.  Press/hold that app, and drag to the shortcut bar at the bottom of the screen.

Okay, I figured it out. 

Go to the applications page.  Find the app you want as one of the four "permanent" shortcuts.  Press/hold that app, and drag to the shortcut bar at the bottom of the screen.

Re: How to swap browser icon on LG Nitro HD?

2 of 2 (232 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments