Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 9, 2012
1:20:28 PM
View profile
How to solve a problem!!!

tell me what can I do? I'm from Russia I have 4 Apple iPhone AT & T locked phone from our operators do not work! Who can really say that?is hope for your help

tell me what can I do? I'm from Russia I have 4 Apple iPhone AT & T locked phone from our operators do not work! Who can really say that?is hope for your help

How to solve a problem!!!

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 1:42:54 PM
(0)
Guru
The only thing you can do is go for 3rd party apps to unlock your phone but do it at your own risk.
The only thing you can do is go for 3rd party apps to unlock your phone but do it at your own risk.

Re: How to solve a problem!!!

2 of 10 (243 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 2:04:49 PM
(0)
Tutor

I do not understand how? (The only thing you can do is go for 3rd party apps to unlock your phone but do it at your own risk.)

I do not understand how? (The only thing you can do is go for 3rd party apps to unlock your phone but do it at your own risk.)

3 of 10 (236 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 2:12:16 PM
(0)
Expert

sanek7 wrote:

This is an att forum, alternate methods of unlock are not permitted to be discussed, so you need to research it.

There is no official method of unlocking the phone, you will not get a code from att at this time or in the forseeable future. You option is to sell the phone then purchase the officially unlocked one direct from Apple at 650.00 US for the 16GB

sanek7 wrote:

This is an att forum, alternate methods of unlock are not permitted to be discussed, so you need to research it.

There is no official method of unlocking the phone, you will not get a code from att at this time or in the forseeable future. You option is to sell the phone then purchase the officially unlocked one direct from Apple at 650.00 US for the 16GB

4 of 10 (231 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 2:22:17 PM
(0)
Tutor

i see! But it isn't absolutely correct!!!   

5 of 10 (227 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 3:11:27 PM
(0)
Professor
It is absolutely correct, although you may not like it. You have locked iPhone and neither Apple nor AT&T will unlock it.
It is absolutely correct, although you may not like it. You have locked iPhone and neither Apple nor AT&T will unlock it.

6 of 10 (218 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 3:47:44 PM
(0)
Tutor

Even if you consider it correctly! It not so long will be!!! It has got to much as a gift, but it isn't guilty that in its country other operator! The reasons much! There should be to that an alternative

Even if you consider it correctly! It not so long will be!!! It has got to much as a gift, but it isn't guilty that in its country other operator! The reasons much! There should be to that an alternative

7 of 10 (208 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 4:35:34 PM
(0)
Master
I do not fully understand your last post but in the US, there is no law requiring carriers to unlock phones. They do for many phones but not for iPhones. You must purchase an unlocked iPhone from the beginng to have an unlocked iPhone. It does not matter has you got your iPhone, no one will unlock it. Not Apple nor AT&T.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
I do not fully understand your last post but in the US, there is no law requiring carriers to unlock phones. They do for many phones but not for iPhones. You must purchase an unlocked iPhone from the beginng to have an unlocked iPhone. It does not matter has you got your iPhone, no one will unlock it. Not Apple nor AT&T.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

8 of 10 (199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 9:18:45 PM
(0)
Scholar
Does Russia have Applestores? From what I've gathered
Some EU country's dont have any eg. Greece is one of these

A Greek customer rep from apple told me this over the phone
No joke The advisor was a lovely person I spoke to some weeks ago
At Apple EU Smiley Wink

Btw the OP resell ur phone and buy a EU one online

Best of luck Smiley Wink
Does Russia have Applestores? From what I've gathered
Some EU country's dont have any eg. Greece is one of these

A Greek customer rep from apple told me this over the phone
No joke The advisor was a lovely person I spoke to some weeks ago
At Apple EU Smiley Wink

Btw the OP resell ur phone and buy a EU one online

Best of luck Smiley Wink

9 of 10 (175 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 9:43:31 PM
(0)
Guru

Sell your phones. Buy unlocked ones directly from Apple. AT&T will not help you unlock your phones. There's nothing you can do.

sanek7 wrote:

Sell your phones. Buy unlocked ones directly from Apple. AT&T will not help you unlock your phones. There's nothing you can do.

sanek7 wrote:

10 of 10 (172 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments