Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 14, 2012
4:07:52 AM
How to remove the mobile purchase and download charges?
I don't know how I got these charges but whatever, I want to remove them, how can I remove them? Thanks so much!
I don't know how I got these charges but whatever, I want to remove them, how can I remove them? Thanks so much!

How to remove the mobile purchase and download charges?

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2012 6:58:11 AM
(0)
Expert

mahao0119 wrote:

cal into customer service and explain the situation to them, the majority of the time they will remove them depending on the charge. While on the line ask them to place a purchase block on your phone, it is no charge

mahao0119 wrote:

cal into customer service and explain the situation to them, the majority of the time they will remove them depending on the charge. While on the line ask them to place a purchase block on your phone, it is no charge

Re: How to remove the mobile purchase and download charges?

2 of 9 (8,060 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2012 7:13:01 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks a lot, but how to call the customer service?
Thanks a lot, but how to call the customer service?

3 of 9 (8,055 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2012 7:55:26 PM
(0)
Employee
611 from your cell phone or 8003310500 from a landline.
611 from your cell phone or 8003310500 from a landline.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 9 (8,000 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2012 11:40:33 PM
(0)
Employee
Www.att.com/DB will do it also
Www.att.com/DB will do it also
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 9 (7,983 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2012 10:27:27 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have one of these on my bill too that I absolutely did not authorize. The AT&T help says to log in to: http://www.att.com/DB as you mention and you can dispute there but I did so, went to the charge in quesiton and there is no option to dispute, remove, etc. What the heck?? How can we do this without wasting an afternoon on the phone??

I have one of these on my bill too that I absolutely did not authorize. The AT&T help says to log in to: http://www.att.com/DB as you mention and you can dispute there but I did so, went to the charge in quesiton and there is no option to dispute, remove, etc. What the heck?? How can we do this without wasting an afternoon on the phone??

6 of 9 (5,275 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2012 11:01:43 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry you're not seeing the option to dispute the charge. If you will please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I will have a member of our team give you a call to help get this straightened out. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm sorry you're not seeing the option to dispute the charge. If you will please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I will have a member of our team give you a call to help get this straightened out. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 9 (5,267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2012 11:11:02 AM
(0)
Contributor

I finally found a link to chat with someone online. I don't have an opportunity today to get on the phone to speak to someone so hopefully this person can help me. Thanks though

I finally found a link to chat with someone online. I don't have an opportunity today to get on the phone to speak to someone so hopefully this person can help me. Thanks though

8 of 9 (5,264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2012 11:33:45 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Thanks for the update, just let us know if you still need help! Smiley Happy

--------------

Thanks for the update, just let us know if you still need help! Smiley Happy

--------------

9 of 9 (5,259 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments