Helpful Links

How to remove the mobile purchase and download charges?

Tutor

How to remove the mobile purchase and download charges?

I don't know how I got these charges but whatever, I want to remove them, how can I remove them? Thanks so much!
Message 1 of 9
Expert

Re: How to remove the mobile purchase and download charges?

mahao0119 wrote:
I don't know how I got these charges but whatever, I want to remove them, how can I remove them? Thanks so much!

cal into customer service and explain the situation to them, the majority of the time they will remove them depending on the charge. While on the line ask them to place a purchase block on your phone, it is no charge

Message 2 of 9
Tutor

Thanks a lot, but how to call the customer service?
Message 3 of 9
Employee

611 from your cell phone or 8003310500 from a landline.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9
Employee

Www.att.com/DB will do it also
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 9
Contributor

I have one of these on my bill too that I absolutely did not authorize. The AT&T help says to log in to: http://www.att.com/DB as you mention and you can dispute there but I did so, went to the charge in quesiton and there is no option to dispute, remove, etc. What the heck?? How can we do this without wasting an afternoon on the phone??

Message 6 of 9
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry you're not seeing the option to dispute the charge. If you will please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you; I will have a member of our team give you a call to help get this straightened out. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 9
Contributor

I finally found a link to chat with someone online. I don't have an opportunity today to get on the phone to speak to someone so hopefully this person can help me. Thanks though

Message 8 of 9
Former Community Manager

Thanks for the update, just let us know if you still need help! Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support