How to print iPhone text messages?

Mentor

How to print iPhone text messages?

Is there a easy way other than doing a screen shot and then emailing them to myself to be printed off?
123,879 Views
Message 1 of 11
Professor

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?

There is App in App Store called SMS export for only $4.99 that can do that. Here is a link: SMS export

Message Edited by 300k on 09-16-2009 02:59:51 PM
Message 2 of 11
Scholar

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?

Hi,

 I'm not sure if Screen Shot, means the samething to you as, Copy and Paste to your iPhone Notes and emailing it to yourself is the same.

I had a question a few weeks back about using Blu Tooth from my iPhone to my HP Printer. BUT, iPhone can't do that yet. Maybe next UpDate.

The one advantage of using your iPhone Notes, is that you can Edit it, if need be.     The Perfect BlackMail Texted Message...Smiley Wink 

Message 3 of 11
Professor

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?


Garywb wrote:

Hi,

 I'm not sure if Screen Shot, means the samething to you as, Copy and Paste to your iPhone Notes and emailing it to yourself is the same.

I had a question a few weeks back about using Blu Tooth from my iPhone to my HP Printer. BUT, iPhone can't do that yet. Maybe next UpDate.

The one advantage of using your iPhone Notes, is that you can Edit it, if need be.     The Perfect BlackMail Texted Message...Smiley Wink 


Not sure what you suggesting here:smileyindifferent:, but taking ScreenShot of your SMS conversation most likely will do the job... 
To take Screen Shot you have to press Power & Home button, screen will flash. 

 

Message 4 of 11
Professor

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?

The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to go look up the PC software, "Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS". It will copy your SMS discussion in the iPhone format, which can be viewed through any web browser (no internet needed). You can then print it out in the same format. The only thing it can't export are your Emoji's.

Message 5 of 11
Master

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?

 awesome screenshot..

EBSkater wrote:
The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to go look up the PC software, "Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS". It will copy your SMS discussion in the iPhone format, which can be viewed through any web browser (no internet needed). You can then print it out in the same format. The only thing it can't export are your Emoji's.


 

Message 6 of 11
Mentor

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?

Yeah but $20.00 for the program is a little pricey for what I need it for (legal reasons). For now I will just do the screen shots and print them out from email.
Message 7 of 11
Teacher

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?

I use iTextuploader. It's free and it works fine. But you have to jailbreak it to get it.
Message 8 of 11
Contributor

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?

If you are a Mac guy, check out PhoneView.  It does a whole bunch of awesome things including letting you export SMS and MMS messages to your Mac so you can do whatever you want with them.

 

http://www.ecamm.com/mac/phoneview/

 

-HF 

Message 9 of 11
Mentor

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?

With copy/paste, just paste it in an email to yourself. Bring up you email on a PC then print.

 

Simple and free.

 

 

Message 10 of 11
Professor

Re: How to print iPhone text messages?


TJay74 wrote:
Yeah but $20.00 for the program is a little pricey for what I need it for (legal reasons). For now I will just do the screen shots and print them out from email.
Sorry if it was for "Legal" reasons then it would be worth the $20...
Message 11 of 11
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support