11-10-2011 1:03 PM
I recommend you should read and follow the available information for your device. This may save you some time to figure how to make it work. Here are a few pointers:
- YOU CAN NOT enter any IP address! Your network needs to run a DHCP server
- This device ONLY works by way of DHCP'd addresses: dynamically alocated or reserved NOT static!
- This device has NO configuration interface ie. it can not be user configured: it does all that by itself.
- Fetch a DHCP'd address from server
- Call the mother-ship to open active connections through any firewall
- Hooks up a SSL connection on UDP4500 with ATT
One more interesting thing to note is this device can only behind 1 level of NAT maximum.
12-13-2011 2:56 PM
I find this extremely concerning. I just purchased a microcell yesterday and was told that you can setup a proxy by AT&T IT folks.
Are you certain that there's no way to put in a basic proxy .pac file? Most businesses have a proxy so I find it hard to believe that htey market this for business and do not have a mechanism to support it.
Thanks in advance.
12-14-2011 8:09 AM
The MicroCell is a totally closed system. There is no way to configure it or even run diagnostics like you can a router.
I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTMobilityCare
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property.This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Congratulations! You earned the Liz badge!