Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 28, 2010
2:07:43 PM
View profile
How to forward to google voicemail?

I have a Blackjack 2.  I'm trying to use google voice voicemail instead of the regular AT&T voicemail.  The google voice site says to enter a code into the phone but I get the message "command not supported" when I try.  I tried entering my google voice number into the phone in the field for "voice mail number", but it didn't seem to change anything except the number it calls when I check messages, not the number callers are forwarded to.  How do I make this go?

I have a Blackjack 2.  I'm trying to use google voice voicemail instead of the regular AT&T voicemail.  The google voice site says to enter a code into the phone but I get the message "command not supported" when I try.  I tried entering my google voice number into the phone in the field for "voice mail number", but it didn't seem to change anything except the number it calls when I check messages, not the number callers are forwarded to.  How do I make this go?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 29, 2010 6:07:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by kdfederer on Aug 29, 2010 at 6:11:00 AM

Read your manual about forwarding unanswered call. That is what you need to do.

Settings=>Phone=>Voice Calls=>Call Forwarding=>

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How to forward to google voicemail?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 29, 2010 6:07:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by kdfederer on Aug 29, 2010 at 6:11:00 AM

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How to forward to google voicemail?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (4,763 Views)
Solution