Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 26, 2012
6:45:58 PM
How to downgrade firmware for Galaxy S2 i777 from ICS to 2.3.6 ??? <=============================

I'm really dissapointed with the Android 4.0.3 ICS update that I recently had. Last Sunday, Jun 24th. 

With 2.3.6 never had a one single call drop, whats up with 4.0.3 ??? Battery lasts just like it used to be, maybe is slightly improved but not a big deal. This Face Unlock thing is a bit laggy, you gotta wait to lunch the camera so to unlock the phone. I don't like how AT&T logo stays in the upper left corner all the time. Taking 1/3 of the empty field for my apps.

Please let me know how I can get back to Gingerbread 2.3.6. If there is a procedure or some sort of a step by step guide please provide it.

Thank you very much!

Valentin

I'm really dissapointed with the Android 4.0.3 ICS update that I recently had. Last Sunday, Jun 24th. 

With 2.3.6 never had a one single call drop, whats up with 4.0.3 ??? Battery lasts just like it used to be, maybe is slightly improved but not a big deal. This Face Unlock thing is a bit laggy, you gotta wait to lunch the camera so to unlock the phone. I don't like how AT&T logo stays in the upper left corner all the time. Taking 1/3 of the empty field for my apps.

Please let me know how I can get back to Gingerbread 2.3.6. If there is a procedure or some sort of a step by step guide please provide it.

Thank you very much!

Valentin

How to downgrade firmware for Galaxy S2 i777 from ICS to 2.3.6 ??? <=============================

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 30, 2012 9:04:34 AM
(0)
Teacher

Me too!!!!

Me too!!!!

Re: How to downgrade firmware for Galaxy S2 i777 from ICS to 2.3.6 ??? <=========================

2 of 2 (1,189 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments