Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 20, 2008
3:26:03 PM
View profile
How to display # of new voice mail messages on home screen?
I have recently switched over to the AT&T Tilt phone with Windows Mobile 6. I am using the "Windows Mobile Green" theme. The one thing that bothers me is that I frequently miss new voice mail messages as there is not a very prominent notification that I have new voice mails. Sure, there is that generic "Notification" icon that seems to surface as soon as you receive a new message, but it later disappears and you have no idea that you still have not retrieved that new voice mail message.  What I would like to do is display on the home screen something like
New voice mails = x
or
You have x new voice mails

Your advice would be much appreciated!  I'd also be happy to install a new theme if you know one that has this feature.  THANK YOU!  Christina
I have recently switched over to the AT&T Tilt phone with Windows Mobile 6. I am using the "Windows Mobile Green" theme. The one thing that bothers me is that I frequently miss new voice mail messages as there is not a very prominent notification that I have new voice mails. Sure, there is that generic "Notification" icon that seems to surface as soon as you receive a new message, but it later disappears and you have no idea that you still have not retrieved that new voice mail message.  What I would like to do is display on the home screen something like
New voice mails = x
or
You have x new voice mails

Your advice would be much appreciated!  I'd also be happy to install a new theme if you know one that has this feature.  THANK YOU!  Christina

How to display # of new voice mail messages on home screen?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2008 8:07:07 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

mod.moose
In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

mod.moose

Re: How to display # of new voice mail messages on home screen?

2 of 2 (1,440 Views)