Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 24, 2012
1:39:38 AM
View profile
How to close a pre-paid account? Not in the US anymore and being charged! Help!

Could someone please assist me with closing down a wireless internet pre-paid simcard for my Ipad2.

Was recently in the US and got a pre-paid sim card...unfortunately when we left though, I didn't think that AT&T would keep charging my credit card each month as it was "pre-paid".

I don't have the sim card anymore so i can't log in on ipad and cancel my account.  Any help with cancelling this pre-paid i no longer need would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kirsty

Could someone please assist me with closing down a wireless internet pre-paid simcard for my Ipad2.

Was recently in the US and got a pre-paid sim card...unfortunately when we left though, I didn't think that AT&T would keep charging my credit card each month as it was "pre-paid".

I don't have the sim card anymore so i can't log in on ipad and cancel my account.  Any help with cancelling this pre-paid i no longer need would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kirsty

How to close a pre-paid account? Not in the US anymore and being charged! Help!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2012 2:27:25 PM
(0)
Mentor
This link used to go to an account management page where you could sign in and perform actions on your iPad account. http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/ipad.jsp It doesn't seem to do that now but you can try logging in on that page and see if that works for you. Otherwise I think you're going to have to call them.
This link used to go to an account management page where you could sign in and perform actions on your iPad account. http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/ipad.jsp It doesn't seem to do that now but you can try logging in on that page and see if that works for you. Otherwise I think you're going to have to call them.

Re: How to close a pre-paid account? Not in the US anymore and being charged! Help!

2 of 2 (297 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments