Wireless Forums

Posted Aug 14, 2011
1:59:30 AM
View profile
How to add airtime while on-line to my H2O account that I have w/ Upnext wireless??????

How to add airtime while on-line  to my H2O account that I have w/ Upnext wireless??????

Please help me out - thanks!

= 0

How to add airtime while on-line  to my H2O account that I have w/ Upnext wireless??????

Please help me out - thanks!

= 0

How to add airtime while on-line to my H2O account that I have w/ Upnext wireless??????

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2011 7:39:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

It sounds like you need to contact H2O/Upnext wireless if you are having trouble adding airtime to their service. :smileyhappy:

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

It sounds like you need to contact H2O/Upnext wireless if you are having trouble adding airtime to their service. :smileyhappy:

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How to add airtime while on-line to my H2O account that I have w/ Upnext wireless??????

2 of 2 (507 Views)