Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 18, 2010
10:57:07 PM
View profile
How to add a "signature" to the end of my texts with the LG Neon?

With my old cell phone I was able to save a "signature" that would automatically be added to the end of each text I sent. I recently got the LG Neon, and I can't seem to figure out how to set that up on this one? I've read through the user manual and quick start guide a few times. I played with it a while and still no luck... Did I miss something? Surely this phone is able to add a signature to the end of a text, without the need to type it in every time right? What am I doing wrong? Smiley Indifferent

With my old cell phone I was able to save a "signature" that would automatically be added to the end of each text I sent. I recently got the LG Neon, and I can't seem to figure out how to set that up on this one? I've read through the user manual and quick start guide a few times. I played with it a while and still no luck... Did I miss something? Surely this phone is able to add a signature to the end of a text, without the need to type it in every time right? What am I doing wrong? Smiley Indifferent

How to add a "signature" to the end of my texts with the LG Neon?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2010 4:06:01 PM
(0)
Master

I had been wanting to do this with my Neon aslo, a while back. Unfortunately, there is no way to make a pre-set signature on the Neon, not on any recent AT&T phone, I believe. You would have to enter it manually, or save your signature in your Templates, and then enter it manually.

This is odd, though; Sprint and Verizon's phones pretty much all have this feature...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I had been wanting to do this with my Neon aslo, a while back. Unfortunately, there is no way to make a pre-set signature on the Neon, not on any recent AT&T phone, I believe. You would have to enter it manually, or save your signature in your Templates, and then enter it manually.

This is odd, though; Sprint and Verizon's phones pretty much all have this feature...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

Re: How to add a "signature" to the end of my texts with the LG Neon?

2 of 2 (1,066 Views)