Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 26, 2011
4:38:10 PM
How to add a line to micro cell

So the ATT store activated my micro cell and only added one line! I have been sitting here for 45 min clicking on everything trying to add a line! If any one could let me know how I would be most grateful! 

Thanks all,

Dakota Bradford

So the ATT store activated my micro cell and only added one line! I have been sitting here for 45 min clicking on everything trying to add a line! If any one could let me know how I would be most grateful! 

Thanks all,

Dakota Bradford

How to add a line to micro cell

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 4:46:03 PM
(0)
Guru

Go to this page. Click on "Add a new AT&T number to the approved user list."

Go to this page. Click on "Add a new AT&T number to the approved user list."

Re: How to add a line to micro cell

2 of 4 (26,427 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 4:51:46 PM
(0)
Tutor

It takes my to the 3g micro cell registration and its already registered 

It takes my to the 3g micro cell registration and its already registered 

3 of 4 (26,423 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 10:12:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Apparently the settings page is having some difficulties right now because it's down if I try to access it. Try again later on and look more closely at your settings page once it's working. It's really not difficult to add other AT&T 3G phones to your MicroCell account.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

Apparently the settings page is having some difficulties right now because it's down if I try to access it. Try again later on and look more closely at your settings page once it's working. It's really not difficult to add other AT&T 3G phones to your MicroCell account.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (26,395 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments