Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 9, 2011
6:33:20 PM
View profile
How to access notifications after closing them?

Hi,

I got a notification from ATT with a special offer, I clicked on it & it opened a browser with the offer. Then I locked the phone, after sometime I tried accessing the browser but I do not see that special offer page anymore nor I can access the notification again. Could somebody please help?

Hi,

I got a notification from ATT with a special offer, I clicked on it & it opened a browser with the offer. Then I locked the phone, after sometime I tried accessing the browser but I do not see that special offer page anymore nor I can access the notification again. Could somebody please help?

How to access notifications after closing them?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2011 6:35:51 PM
(0)
Master
Did the notice come through email, text message or something else? I would start by reopening whatever app the notice came from.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Did the notice come through email, text message or something else? I would start by reopening whatever app the notice came from.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: How to access notifications after closing them?

2 of 7 (326 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2011 2:12:09 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have the same problem.  I got a message yesterday from ATT about a special on accessories for the Atrix.  I went to the store and they don't know anything about it...and acted like I was making it up.  It was just a notification...not an actual text message. Can it be retrieved?

I have the same problem.  I got a message yesterday from ATT about a special on accessories for the Atrix.  I went to the store and they don't know anything about it...and acted like I was making it up.  It was just a notification...not an actual text message. Can it be retrieved?

3 of 7 (299 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2011 6:13:37 PM
(0)
Contributor

My girl friend and I both have the atrix and both received the notification about the multimedia center. Neither of us has been able to recall it to show to the instore staff. I received mine tonight and when I opened it, it disappeared. No clue where it is stored ???? I checked email, text, and even tried browsing the files on the phone with no luck. I'm interested in the offer but would really like to be able to show it to the instore staff so I don't get the deer in the headlight look when I mention it.

My girl friend and I both have the atrix and both received the notification about the multimedia center. Neither of us has been able to recall it to show to the instore staff. I received mine tonight and when I opened it, it disappeared. No clue where it is stored ???? I checked email, text, and even tried browsing the files on the phone with no luck. I'm interested in the offer but would really like to be able to show it to the instore staff so I don't get the deer in the headlight look when I mention it.

4 of 7 (293 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2011 6:30:38 PM
(0)
Contributor

Exactly...I have been to the store twice now, and they act like I am telling them a lie. They tell me there are no specials on the Atrix accessories, etc...

Exactly...I have been to the store twice now, and they act like I am telling them a lie. They tell me there are no specials on the Atrix accessories, etc...

5 of 7 (290 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2011 8:21:15 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by tilteduser on Sep 10, 2011 at 8:32:43 PM

Did you try looking in the message section under your account on the the AT&T website? 

Depending upon whether or not you set up an account and the specific settings you may have to logout of here and then click on MY ACCOUNT in the orange banner.  I don't know that the special offers will be there but I found a large number of messages there that I have never otherwise received but I do not log into my account that often.  If you have not set up an account you will have the option to do so after clicking on the link that I mentioned.  The forum login is or used to used to be completely separate from accessing your account information.

The special offers for Atrix docks can be found just by going to www.att.com/discount and look under specialty items.  Not sure how long this will be going on.  This link will give you an additional discount for certain items.  Skip the multimedia dock because for $3 more you can get the Entertainment Center/Webtop Access Kit which includes the dock, remote, bluetooth keyboard and mouse.  Some or perhaps all of the offers are online only.

Did you try looking in the message section under your account on the the AT&T website? 

Depending upon whether or not you set up an account and the specific settings you may have to logout of here and then click on MY ACCOUNT in the orange banner.  I don't know that the special offers will be there but I found a large number of messages there that I have never otherwise received but I do not log into my account that often.  If you have not set up an account you will have the option to do so after clicking on the link that I mentioned.  The forum login is or used to used to be completely separate from accessing your account information.

The special offers for Atrix docks can be found just by going to www.att.com/discount and look under specialty items.  Not sure how long this will be going on.  This link will give you an additional discount for certain items.  Skip the multimedia dock because for $3 more you can get the Entertainment Center/Webtop Access Kit which includes the dock, remote, bluetooth keyboard and mouse.  Some or perhaps all of the offers are online only.

[ Edited ]
6 of 7 (284 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2011 8:34:38 PM
(0)
Tutor

Hi Ann154,

It was a special message format... with a different icon than SMS or anything else. When I clicked it said : ATT Service/special offer msg. or something like that.... then it opened website wireless.att.com/... (not sure of rest) where I saw the special offer for $99; then shut the phone.

Could not find that notification again. Then I opened browser & typed wireless.att.com but could not fiind that same offer anywhere on the mobile site.

Hi Ann154,

It was a special message format... with a different icon than SMS or anything else. When I clicked it said : ATT Service/special offer msg. or something like that.... then it opened website wireless.att.com/... (not sure of rest) where I saw the special offer for $99; then shut the phone.

Could not find that notification again. Then I opened browser & typed wireless.att.com but could not fiind that same offer anywhere on the mobile site.

7 of 7 (218 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments