Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 7, 2012
12:57:40 AM
View profile
How to Cancel contract

Hi !
I made a prepaid contract on september at 50 USD/month for my daughter who was in High School in US.

Now we are back to Italy and I need to cancel the contract but I cannot find a mail or a phone to whom refer ! Can somebody help? Thanks

Hi !
I made a prepaid contract on september at 50 USD/month for my daughter who was in High School in US.

Now we are back to Italy and I need to cancel the contract but I cannot find a mail or a phone to whom refer ! Can somebody help? Thanks

How to Cancel contract

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2012 2:10:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
There is not any source of contract associated with prepaid GoPhone service... If there is no contract to begin with, then there isn't one to cancel. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

There is not any source of contract associated with prepaid GoPhone service... If there is no contract to begin with, then there isn't one to cancel. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How to Cancel contract

2 of 5 (723 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 12:07:35 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks but did not understand ... Every moth AT&T Charge 50 USD on my credit card so .. How to stop this ?

Thanks but did not understand ... Every moth AT&T Charge 50 USD on my credit card so .. How to stop this ?

3 of 5 (695 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 9:47:31 AM
(0)
Scholar

>>>Thanks but did not understand ... Every moth AT&T Charge 50 USD on my credit card so .. How to stop this ?<<<

If you have your account set up for online access, you can change it easily.  If not, I would suggest contacting AT&T by phone.

>>>Thanks but did not understand ... Every moth AT&T Charge 50 USD on my credit card so .. How to stop this ?<<<

If you have your account set up for online access, you can change it easily.  If not, I would suggest contacting AT&T by phone.

4 of 5 (675 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 4:21:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You must have auto pay set up. Disable auto pay and no longer continue to pay for the phone anymore. It will eventually deactivate itself in a year or less, depending on your account expiration date.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You must have auto pay set up. Disable auto pay and no longer continue to pay for the phone anymore. It will eventually deactivate itself in a year or less, depending on your account expiration date.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (665 Views)