How to Cancel contract

Contributor

How to Cancel contract

Hi !
I made a prepaid contract on september at 50 USD/month for my daughter who was in High School in US.

Now we are back to Italy and I need to cancel the contract but I cannot find a mail or a phone to whom refer ! Can somebody help? Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (752 Views)
Master

Re: How to Cancel contract

There is not any source of contract associated with prepaid GoPhone service... If there is no contract to begin with, then there isn't one to cancel. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 5 (731 Views)
Contributor

Thanks but did not understand ... Every moth AT&T Charge 50 USD on my credit card so .. How to stop this ?

Message 3 of 5 (703 Views)

>>>Thanks but did not understand ... Every moth AT&T Charge 50 USD on my credit card so .. How to stop this ?<<<

If you have your account set up for online access, you can change it easily.  If not, I would suggest contacting AT&T by phone.

Message 4 of 5 (683 Views)
Master

You must have auto pay set up. Disable auto pay and no longer continue to pay for the phone anymore. It will eventually deactivate itself in a year or less, depending on your account expiration date.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 5 (673 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.