How much longer will MyAT&T be 'temporarily' down?

Tutor

How much longer will MyAT&T be 'temporarily' down?

[ Edited ]

Incredible...

Message 1 of 9 (510 Views)
Tutor

Re: How much longer will MyAT&T be 'temporarily' down?

They are enhancing your online experience.

Message 2 of 9 (494 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

Maybe this is the enhanced experience.  

Message 3 of 9 (469 Views)
Tutor

6+ hours of down time for a web site upgrade is truly remarkable.  Especially when it's brought to you by a communications behemoth like AT&T.  Then again, what's that expression about the shoemakers shoes...?  One would hope that people have already been fired over incompetence of this magnitude.

Message 4 of 9 (444 Views)
Contributor

I have been waiting for 3weeks for this "enhancement" to be completed.  I can not log on via phone, home computer, work computer, to do ANYTHING with account....THIS REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS...Your making a 12+ year customer rethink having service and get new service elsewhere.   It SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS LONGSmiley Mad

Message 5 of 9 (406 Views)
Contributor

Still Down.

Bad customer service... now the site I use to avoid talking to the poorly trained (or just dumb) customer service people has been down for days.  Between this and the crappy customer service for my other services, I can't wait to be off contract.

I got the iPhone 4 when it came out so I'm stuck on contract for another year.  But the moment I'm done I'm jumping to verizon.  Customer service isn't much better but at least their network and systems actually work!

Message 6 of 9 (404 Views)
Contributor

Yes still down!  This is INSANE, and I agree, when our constract is up, its time for us to move on!!

Message 7 of 9 (399 Views)
Contributor

I just posted a "help w/new website" post and see these others about My Account.  Maybe that is the same problem I've been having for the last week.  I just cannot log in (unless I am logging into my wireless acct,because that's the only one that keeps coming up).  It boggles my brain that a communications giant like ATT can have these extended problems.  I bet the My Account problems are the same ones I've been experiencing for several days.  A shame they can't figure that out...

Message 8 of 9 (395 Views)
Scholar

Makes you think what you would do without the internet huh? There would be riots and mayhem everywhere. Armageddon is going to spawn because a website wont work haha. But nonetheless, that is some balogna though. I mean it's not like 1 person is making the changes am i right? could be possible.

Message 9 of 9 (340 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.