Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 7, 2011
7:57:19 AM
View profile
How many iphone4s's will the AT&T store get?

Hello,

I'm a BlackBerry user but I am going over to the iphone side, so this is my 1st experience with getting the new release. Typically, how many phones does each store get? I'm trying to decide if I want to preorder or just go to the store. Anyone know how long the shipping is, also? Thanks!

Hello,

I'm a BlackBerry user but I am going over to the iphone side, so this is my 1st experience with getting the new release. Typically, how many phones does each store get? I'm trying to decide if I want to preorder or just go to the store. Anyone know how long the shipping is, also? Thanks!

How many iphone4s's will the AT&T store get?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 7:58:09 AM
(0)
Guru

Preorder if you can. Nobody knows how much stock each store will get.

Preorder if you can. Nobody knows how much stock each store will get.

Re: How many iphone4s's will the AT&T store get?

2 of 5 (1,132 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 8:01:24 AM
(0)
Teacher

The fact that they they are delaying the sales of unlocked phones until November tells me there will most likely be shortages on launch day Oct. 14.

I would definately pre-order NOW.

The fact that they they are delaying the sales of unlocked phones until November tells me there will most likely be shortages on launch day Oct. 14.

I would definately pre-order NOW.

3 of 5 (1,129 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 8:04:23 AM
(0)
Mentor
Pre-order. Debit/credit card won't be charged till day it is shipped. You will get device on the 14th. Last year we got iPhone 4 a day early. So definently pre-order now
Pre-order. Debit/credit card won't be charged till day it is shipped. You will get device on the 14th. Last year we got iPhone 4 a day early. So definently pre-order now

4 of 5 (1,122 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 8:29:19 AM
(0)
Tutor

Went to store this AM to pre-order at store as it's easier for me to pick up.  Even called the day before to verify opening time etc.  Get them and order phone and THEN am told all pre-orders must be shipped.  Total waste of time.  Could have just preordered online or via phone.  This should have been communicated.  Another AT&T fail!

Went to store this AM to pre-order at store as it's easier for me to pick up.  Even called the day before to verify opening time etc.  Get them and order phone and THEN am told all pre-orders must be shipped.  Total waste of time.  Could have just preordered online or via phone.  This should have been communicated.  Another AT&T fail!

5 of 5 (1,094 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments