How many days should I wait to get customer service to do something?

How many days should I wait to get customer service to do something?

I called about an issue, was told that international had to handle it, was given a case number and told that they would send an e-mail. No e-mail. How many days should I wait? And what good is the case number? I can't find any e-mail address for ATT to check on the status of the issue.
Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: How many days should I wait to get customer service to do something?

How long has it been?  I would say if its been more than 5-7 business days (think Monday-Friday) then I would give them a call and ask for a follow up.
Message 2 of 4
Professor

some cases can take up to 2 weeks tho, i would CALL customer care and have them search that case number to give you the status on it, o

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Most of the time if they set a case or a commitment then they give you a expected resolution date. They generally take care of it in 3-5 days however if it is past the resolution date that they provided you when you reported issue then you should contact them to see if it is taken care of.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support