How many days should I wait to get customer service to do something?

How many days should I wait to get customer service to do something?

I called about an issue, was told that international had to handle it, was given a case number and told that they would send an e-mail. No e-mail. How many days should I wait? And what good is the case number? I can't find any e-mail address for ATT to check on the status of the issue.
Message 1 of 4 (146 Views)
Master

Re: How many days should I wait to get customer service to do something?

How long has it been?  I would say if its been more than 5-7 business days (think Monday-Friday) then I would give them a call and ask for a follow up.
Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)
Professor

some cases can take up to 2 weeks tho, i would CALL customer care and have them search that case number to give you the status on it, o

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)
Highlighted

Most of the time if they set a case or a commitment then they give you a expected resolution date. They generally take care of it in 3-5 days however if it is past the resolution date that they provided you when you reported issue then you should contact them to see if it is taken care of.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.