Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 14, 2012
9:01:52 AM
View profile
How do you reset the Mircocell without the username/password?

How do you reset the Mircocell for a different user without  know the previous username/password?

How do you reset the Mircocell for a different user without  know the previous username/password?

How do you reset the Mircocell without the username/password?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2012 11:20:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
I believe the account has to be canceled for the previous owner so that the MicroCell can be activated for the new user/account.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

I believe the account has to be canceled for the previous owner so that the MicroCell can be activated for the new user/account.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do you reset the Mircocell without the username/password?

2 of 3 (2,172 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2012 12:22:52 AM
(0)
Teacher

Whoever had the account that it was activated on needs to login to the website or call 800-331-0500 with some account info, and "disconnect the microcell from the network" even if the account was cancelled or closed.  The phone number is the likely username.

Whoever had the account that it was activated on needs to login to the website or call 800-331-0500 with some account info, and "disconnect the microcell from the network" even if the account was cancelled or closed.  The phone number is the likely username.

Re: How do you reset the Mircocell without the username/password?

3 of 3 (1,693 Views)