How do I stop wrong number calls from Guatemala?

Tutor

How do I stop wrong number calls from Guatemala?

I have an AT&T Go Phone. Trying to email them for help get's me no where. It appears they only acknowledge regular accounts not go phone accounts. I started receiving wrong number calls since I started service last September. The English

ones seem to be addressed. But I continue to receive regular calls from +502 which is supposed to be Guatemala. I called & they indicated they didn't Hoble English and hung up. I looked up Spanish for wrong number and put it on my voice mail greeting. This morning they called very early and left a message with a parrot screeching. Putting them on my "reject list" hasn't helped. Anyway to notify AT&T to get it stopped or anyone out there fluid in Spanish want to call for me?

Message 1 of 2
Professor

Re: How do I stop wrong number calls from Guatemala?

Rich P wrote:

I have an AT&T Go Phone. Trying to email them for help get's me no where. It appears they only acknowledge regular accounts not go phone accounts. I started receiving wrong number calls since I started service last September. The English

ones seem to be addressed. But I continue to receive regular calls from +502 which is supposed to be Guatemala. I called & they indicated they didn't Hoble English and hung up. I looked up Spanish for wrong number and put it on my voice mail greeting. This morning they called very early and left a message with a parrot screeching. Putting them on my "reject list" hasn't helped. Anyway to notify AT&T to get it stopped or anyone out there fluid in Spanish want to call for me?

As far as I know, there's no way to block an International call. AT&T will probably give you a new number. You can call this customer service number: 1-800-901-9878

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support