How do I stop wrong number calls from Guatemala?

Tutor

How do I stop wrong number calls from Guatemala?

I have an AT&T Go Phone. Trying to email them for help get's me no where. It appears they only acknowledge regular accounts not go phone accounts. I started receiving wrong number calls since I started service last September. The English

ones seem to be addressed. But I continue to receive regular calls from +502 which is supposed to be Guatemala. I called & they indicated they didn't Hoble English and hung up. I looked up Spanish for wrong number and put it on my voice mail greeting. This morning they called very early and left a message with a parrot screeching. Putting them on my "reject list" hasn't helped. Anyway to notify AT&T to get it stopped or anyone out there fluid in Spanish want to call for me?

Message 1 of 2 (779 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: How do I stop wrong number calls from Guatemala?

[ Edited ]

Rich P wrote:

I have an AT&T Go Phone. Trying to email them for help get's me no where. It appears they only acknowledge regular accounts not go phone accounts. I started receiving wrong number calls since I started service last September. The English

ones seem to be addressed. But I continue to receive regular calls from +502 which is supposed to be Guatemala. I called & they indicated they didn't Hoble English and hung up. I looked up Spanish for wrong number and put it on my voice mail greeting. This morning they called very early and left a message with a parrot screeching. Putting them on my "reject list" hasn't helped. Anyway to notify AT&T to get it stopped or anyone out there fluid in Spanish want to call for me?

As far as I know, there's no way to block an International call. AT&T will probably give you a new number. You can call this customer service number: 1-800-901-9878

Message 2 of 2 (755 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.