How do I save text messages from my cell phone? Is it possible to save text messages from PC?

Contributor

How do I save text messages from my cell phone? Is it possible to save text messages from PC?

Hi.  We have a small business and sometimes my husband is out doing business and he receives important text messages all day long, somehow some of these get lost.

Is there any way that I can save his text messages from my home office PC while he is out working???

Thank you.

D.

Message 1 of 3 (1,381 Views)
Guru

Re: How do I save text messages from my cell phone? Is it possible to save text messages from PC?

I've never had a text message just "disappear" without me deleting them. I doubt there is a way to do it without physically having the phone. He can forward those messages to your phone. Also, try doing a search here because this topic has been discussed many times.
Message 2 of 3 (1,378 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How do I save text messages from my cell phone? Is it possible to save text messages from PC?

Thanks darling!

have a wonderful day!

D

Message 3 of 3 (1,369 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.