Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 10, 2011
9:45:55 AM
View profile
How do I get my pitures back?!

I put 700 pictures from my computer on to my iphone via itunes. The pictures show up on my phone but now I would like to put the back on to my computer. When I go in to 'my computer' and look on my phone the only pictures that show up are the ones that I have taken with my phone, not the pictures that I transfered from my computer. Is there a way to sync all of those pictures back on to my computer?

I put 700 pictures from my computer on to my iphone via itunes. The pictures show up on my phone but now I would like to put the back on to my computer. When I go in to 'my computer' and look on my phone the only pictures that show up are the ones that I have taken with my phone, not the pictures that I transfered from my computer. Is there a way to sync all of those pictures back on to my computer?

How do I get my pitures back?!

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2011 10:02:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Using iTunes to "put pictures on your iPhone" does not delete them from your computer.  If you have deleted them from your computer, you should restore tehm from the backup of your computer you make regularly.  I am not aware of any method to sync photos from the iPhone to your computer if they were not taken with the iPhone camera.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

Using iTunes to "put pictures on your iPhone" does not delete them from your computer.  If you have deleted them from your computer, you should restore tehm from the backup of your computer you make regularly.  I am not aware of any method to sync photos from the iPhone to your computer if they were not taken with the iPhone camera.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I get my pitures back?!

2 of 5 (287 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2011 12:05:45 PM
(0)
Scholar

The pics on your iPhone are a lower resolution than the originals as they are optimized for the phone's screen and also to save space.

The pics on your iPhone are a lower resolution than the originals as they are optimized for the phone's screen and also to save space.

3 of 5 (276 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2011 3:16:09 PM
(0)
Professor
More specifically, iTunes copies your pictures and saves them in a lower resolution for transfer to the iPhone. It doesn't delete the original pictures. Only the user can do that.
More specifically, iTunes copies your pictures and saves them in a lower resolution for transfer to the iPhone. It doesn't delete the original pictures. Only the user can do that.

4 of 5 (264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2011 4:30:56 PM
(0)
Scholar

If you don't have the pictures backed up on the PC,   Google Touch Copy.

Buy a copy of the software and in a few minutes you'll be able to move the pix from the iPhone to the computer.

However, if you don't think you deleted them from the PC,  you might want to search the hard drive using Windows Explorer to find your pix.

Cheers,

If you don't have the pictures backed up on the PC,   Google Touch Copy.

Buy a copy of the software and in a few minutes you'll be able to move the pix from the iPhone to the computer.

However, if you don't think you deleted them from the PC,  you might want to search the hard drive using Windows Explorer to find your pix.

Cheers,

5 of 5 (261 Views)