Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 24, 2011
1:07:33 PM
View profile
How do I change the rate plan on a GoPhone?

My dad set me up with the $2 a day plan, but that's getting really expensive for me. I wanted to change to the $50 a month plan, but I can't find it online. Do I have to go to a kiosk or can I somehow do this online?

My dad set me up with the $2 a day plan, but that's getting really expensive for me. I wanted to change to the $50 a month plan, but I can't find it online. Do I have to go to a kiosk or can I somehow do this online?

How do I change the rate plan on a GoPhone?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 8:44:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can change your rate plan directly from your phone if you'd like. Instructions are as follows:

Dial 611 and select "more options", and next, "rate plan". The automated system should tell you about the availabl plans to choose from (including your own) and them you may switch to the $50/monthly plan from there if you choose to. Once you're there, it's pretty self-explanatory.

Hope this helps.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You can change your rate plan directly from your phone if you'd like. Instructions are as follows:

Dial 611 and select "more options", and next, "rate plan". The automated system should tell you about the availabl plans to choose from (including your own) and them you may switch to the $50/monthly plan from there if you choose to. Once you're there, it's pretty self-explanatory.

Hope this helps.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I change the rate plan on a GoPhone?

2 of 2 (3,679 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments