How do I add my 5 free numbers to call? Help please

Contributor

How do I add my 5 free numbers to call? Help please

I've tried searching the site, and maybe it's right in front of me but I can't find where to add my 5 free numbers to call, I think it's called my circle or something like that.  Help?

Message 1 of 4

Re: How do I add my 5 free numbers to call? Help please

Log into your "mywireless" account", bottom left of the account overview screen (if it hasnt been moved), "manage my a-list."

As an AT&T employee, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

mommymela wrote:

I've tried searching the site, and maybe it's right in front of me but I can't find where to add my 5 free numbers to call, I think it's called my circle or something like that.  Help?

You have to have a plan that has the A-list. Individual plans 900 minutes and up and family plans of 1400 minutes and up are eligible for a-list.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4

kdfederer wrote:

mommymela wrote:

You have to have a plan that has the A-list. Individual plans 900 minutes and up and family plans of 1400 minutes and up are eligible for a-list.

That too! If you haven't had the feature added, call and get the alist feature added first.

As an AT&T employee, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support