Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 14, 2010
1:08:43 PM
View profile
How do I add my 5 free numbers to call? Help please

I've tried searching the site, and maybe it's right in front of me but I can't find where to add my 5 free numbers to call, I think it's called my circle or something like that.  Help?

I've tried searching the site, and maybe it's right in front of me but I can't find where to add my 5 free numbers to call, I think it's called my circle or something like that.  Help?

How do I add my 5 free numbers to call? Help please

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2010 2:01:30 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by mightyjeeper on Aug 14, 2010 at 2:02:00 PM

Log into your "mywireless" account", bottom left of the account overview screen (if it hasnt been moved), "manage my a-list."

As an AT&T employee, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.

Log into your "mywireless" account", bottom left of the account overview screen (if it hasnt been moved), "manage my a-list."

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do I add my 5 free numbers to call? Help please

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (1,178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2010 3:15:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

mommymela wrote:

You have to have a plan that has the A-list. Individual plans 900 minutes and up and family plans of 1400 minutes and up are eligible for a-list.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

mommymela wrote:

You have to have a plan that has the A-list. Individual plans 900 minutes and up and family plans of 1400 minutes and up are eligible for a-list.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (1,170 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2010 8:55:55 AM
(0)
Guru

kdfederer wrote:

mommymela wrote:

That too! If you haven't had the feature added, call and get the alist feature added first.

As an AT&T employee, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.

kdfederer wrote:

mommymela wrote:

That too! If you haven't had the feature added, call and get the alist feature added first.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (1,164 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments