How can I top up my Go Phone online from the UK

Contributor

How can I top up my Go Phone online from the UK

I have a US bank account & debit card but I live in the UK.

I'm trying to top up my Go Phone online but as I don't have a social security number (the online system seems to require the last 4 digits of ss number) I can't pay online. It's also mandatory to select a state, I have tried selecting foreign but the only country choice remains US !

Anyone know if there is a way to top up online from the UK using checking account and \ or debit card ?

My current balance expires in a couple of days but according to my profile on my account my cancel date is 01/01/2012 - presumably this means the service and number will remain active until 01/01/12 ? If so I guess the only way I can top up is to buy a prepaid card next time I'm in the US (next month) ?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: How can I top up my Go Phone online from the UK

The online account requires the last 4 digits of your mobile number.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, tried that, still not working though. I have an account and can login into that but when I try & set up a payment by checking account or debit card it asks for last 4 digits of SSN (not phone number), it then declines payment.

Message 3 of 4
Professor

I think getting a refill PIN from the web may work for you. I've never bought refill from CallingMart but you can browse this

thread about buying refills from CallingMart.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support