Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 31, 2011
2:19:42 AM
View profile
How can I top up my Go Phone online from the UK

I have a US bank account & debit card but I live in the UK.

I'm trying to top up my Go Phone online but as I don't have a social security number (the online system seems to require the last 4 digits of ss number) I can't pay online. It's also mandatory to select a state, I have tried selecting foreign but the only country choice remains US !

Anyone know if there is a way to top up online from the UK using checking account and \ or debit card ?

My current balance expires in a couple of days but according to my profile on my account my cancel date is 01/01/2012 - presumably this means the service and number will remain active until 01/01/12 ? If so I guess the only way I can top up is to buy a prepaid card next time I'm in the US (next month) ?

Thanks.

I have a US bank account & debit card but I live in the UK.

I'm trying to top up my Go Phone online but as I don't have a social security number (the online system seems to require the last 4 digits of ss number) I can't pay online. It's also mandatory to select a state, I have tried selecting foreign but the only country choice remains US !

Anyone know if there is a way to top up online from the UK using checking account and \ or debit card ?

My current balance expires in a couple of days but according to my profile on my account my cancel date is 01/01/2012 - presumably this means the service and number will remain active until 01/01/12 ? If so I guess the only way I can top up is to buy a prepaid card next time I'm in the US (next month) ?

Thanks.

How can I top up my Go Phone online from the UK

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 9:51:13 PM
(0)
Professor
The online account requires the last 4 digits of your mobile number.
The online account requires the last 4 digits of your mobile number.

Re: How can I top up my Go Phone online from the UK

2 of 4 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 2:11:18 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, tried that, still not working though. I have an account and can login into that but when I try & set up a payment by checking account or debit card it asks for last 4 digits of SSN (not phone number), it then declines payment.

Thanks for the reply, tried that, still not working though. I have an account and can login into that but when I try & set up a payment by checking account or debit card it asks for last 4 digits of SSN (not phone number), it then declines payment.

3 of 4 (573 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 12:21:24 PM
(0)
Professor

I think getting a refill PIN from the web may work for you. I've never bought refill from CallingMart but you can browse this

thread about buying refills from CallingMart.

I think getting a refill PIN from the web may work for you. I've never bought refill from CallingMart but you can browse this

thread about buying refills from CallingMart.

4 of 4 (562 Views)