How can I stop pop-up box on older flip-style MPx220?

Tutor

How can I stop pop-up box on older flip-style MPx220?

I have an older flip-style MPx220 cell Smart Phone. I just bought a used one on eBay to use since I really like this model since it has Bluetooth and it is easy to sync with my Outlook using Bluetooth. I don't use my phone too much and I hardly ever send text messages, so I wanted to just stick with this nice, little phone. And I already had 2 charger stands and a nice leather protective cover for this model and oh yeah, AT&T had Go Phoned it for me and let me keep my cell phone # which I have had for 15+ years and is displayed on the For Sale and Open House signs that I was using at my own real estate business and I had given to lots of people.

Anyway ... my question! I have been setting up this new, used phone so I can use it. There seems to be some Reminder box that keeps popping up too often and stealing the screen. This happens sometimes while I am in the middle of entering text into something. Suddenly, the popped up  Reminder box is there. Luckily, I have figured out that if I just navigate back to the spot that I had been in, the text is usually still there waiting to be finished entering.

But what a hassle! Does anyone know if there is a setting somewhere that will stop this from happening to me? I don't remember it happening to me on my other copies of this phone. Maybe it did and I just don't remember it happening and now with texting it has become more of an issue. I don't know ... HELP!

Message 1 of 1
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support