Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 6, 2012
6:59:12 PM
View profile
How can I retrieve picture messages without my phone?

Hello - I have a sony ericsoon phone that allows me to receive picture messages but I am unable to open the text message section to view them. Before replacing the phone I would like to get the pictures sent via picture messaging. How can I retrieve picture messages without my phone? Is there a place on the AT&T website to do this or is there app that allows me to retreive the multimedia picture messages. Thanks in advance for your input.

Hello - I have a sony ericsoon phone that allows me to receive picture messages but I am unable to open the text message section to view them. Before replacing the phone I would like to get the pictures sent via picture messaging. How can I retrieve picture messages without my phone? Is there a place on the AT&T website to do this or is there app that allows me to retreive the multimedia picture messages. Thanks in advance for your input.

How can I retrieve picture messages without my phone?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2012 2:36:32 PM
(0)
Employee
Can't be done. Only from the device itself
Can't be done. Only from the device itself
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How can I retrieve picture messages without my phone?

2 of 2 (723 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments