Wireless Forums

Posted May 27, 2009
8:46:54 AM
View profile
How can I lower my bill???
For the past 3 months or so ... my phone bill has been well over $200 for 3 phones.  Can someone tell me what are the best plan(s) to get for a family?  My husband and I use our phones for everything...we do alot of texting!  My son also has a phone line but doesn't use it nearly as much as us.  The only time he uses his phone is if he goes somewhere where he is not with us then he will have his phone should he need to call us. I really need to get this phone bill as low as I can!!!!  Thanks in advance!
For the past 3 months or so ... my phone bill has been well over $200 for 3 phones.  Can someone tell me what are the best plan(s) to get for a family?  My husband and I use our phones for everything...we do alot of texting!  My son also has a phone line but doesn't use it nearly as much as us.  The only time he uses his phone is if he goes somewhere where he is not with us then he will have his phone should he need to call us. I really need to get this phone bill as low as I can!!!!  Thanks in advance!

How can I lower my bill???

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 27, 2009 9:09:01 AM
(0)
Scholar
Call customer care (800) 331-0500 and ask them about lowering your bill. They are USUALLY very helpful about this, looking at all your features and usage to see how to lower it. I called recently about the same issue and they lowered my minute plan, took off unnessesary features, and even credited me $20! I was very satisfied and before the credit saved about $20/month.
Call customer care (800) 331-0500 and ask them about lowering your bill. They are USUALLY very helpful about this, looking at all your features and usage to see how to lower it. I called recently about the same issue and they lowered my minute plan, took off unnessesary features, and even credited me $20! I was very satisfied and before the credit saved about $20/month.

Re: How can I lower my bill???

2 of 3 (2,549 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 27, 2009 10:47:39 PM
(0)
Professor

ckpoirier wrote:

My family has three Blackjack2s. We have an unlimitedfamily text plan and I had the access to Media Net blocked for all three lines. My bill is averaging $116 monthly.

the Family plan is 550 minutes (lowest minutes for the family plan) with unlimited family text plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

ckpoirier wrote:

My family has three Blackjack2s. We have an unlimitedfamily text plan and I had the access to Media Net blocked for all three lines. My bill is averaging $116 monthly.

the Family plan is 550 minutes (lowest minutes for the family plan) with unlimited family text plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: How can I lower my bill???

3 of 3 (2,525 Views)