How can I give kudos to a rep that assisted me with my Billing frustration?

Contributor

How can I give kudos to a rep that assisted me with my Billing frustration?

[ Edited ]

I recently had a frustrating bounce around call trying to get resolution to a $40 re-instatement fee charge.  Lynn <personal info removed> (kudos  to her) helped me to resolve the issue when two other representatives told me repeatedly they would do nothing.

I'd very much like to submit a more official email of thanks and kudos but can't seem to find an easy or quick way to do this. 

Any ideas? 

thanks,

Ian

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
Employee

Re: How can I give kudos to a rep that assisted me with my Billing frustration?

I can deliver it if you want, I may need some details as to where to send it, but just send me an IM. I can deliver it via company email systems. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: How can I give kudos to a rep that assisted me with my Billing frustration?

Hi yeathl, 

I'd be happy to pass your feedback on to Lynn. I'm glad to hear you had a great support experience from her! (PS - I edited your post because we try to keep last names off of the forums). 

I've located her though & will make sure both she and her manager see your feedback. 

Hope to see you around the forums!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.