Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 21, 2008
1:58:59 PM
How can I get two YEAR OLD Ringtones back, if accidentally deleted them????????
I deleted two ringtones that I downloaded a year ago on accident, and can't get them back now.
I attempted to see if I could re-download them from my stuff, but it only went back to Sept 2007. Do I need to buy them again????  The ringtones are: Be Without You (Chorus) by Mary J Blige, and Gettin' Some (Chick Like Me) (Music Tones)  by Shawnna. Is there anyway I can get them back without buying them again? In Direct Bill, it shows that they were purchased.

I deleted two ringtones that I downloaded a year ago on accident, and can't get them back now.
I attempted to see if I could re-download them from my stuff, but it only went back to Sept 2007. Do I need to buy them again????  The ringtones are: Be Without You (Chorus) by Mary J Blige, and Gettin' Some (Chick Like Me) (Music Tones)  by Shawnna. Is there anyway I can get them back without buying them again? In Direct Bill, it shows that they were purchased.

How can I get two YEAR OLD Ringtones back, if accidentally deleted them????????

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 21, 2008 2:37:47 PM
(0)
Master

brandy_itt wrote:

Most likely you will need to pay again. However, you can call customer care and ask to have some credit/coupon applied to your account so you can download the ringtones again.  You can also try to go to this website www.wireless.att.com/db and register your phone.  Then log in.  Once in, you can try to get a credit/coupon.

brandy_itt wrote:

Most likely you will need to pay again. However, you can call customer care and ask to have some credit/coupon applied to your account so you can download the ringtones again.  You can also try to go to this website www.wireless.att.com/db and register your phone.  Then log in.  Once in, you can try to get a credit/coupon.

Re: How can I get two YEAR OLD Ringtones back, if accidentally deleted them????????

2 of 2 (1,941 Views)