How can I get two YEAR OLD Ringtones back, if accidentally deleted them????????

How can I get two YEAR OLD Ringtones back, if accidentally deleted them????????

I deleted two ringtones that I downloaded a year ago on accident, and can't get them back now.
I attempted to see if I could re-download them from my stuff, but it only went back to Sept 2007. Do I need to buy them again????  The ringtones are: Be Without You (Chorus) by Mary J Blige, and Gettin' Some (Chick Like Me) (Music Tones)  by Shawnna. Is there anyway I can get them back without buying them again? In Direct Bill, it shows that they were purchased.

Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: How can I get two YEAR OLD Ringtones back, if accidentally deleted them????????

brandy_itt wrote:
I deleted two ringtones that I downloaded a year ago on accident, and can't get them back now.
I attempted to see if I could re-download them from my stuff, but it only went back to Sept 2007. Do I need to buy them again????  The ringtones are: Be Without You (Chorus) by Mary J Blige, and Gettin' Some (Chick Like Me) (Music Tones)  by Shawnna. Is there anyway I can get them back without buying them again? In Direct Bill, it shows that they were purchased.

Most likely you will need to pay again. However, you can call customer care and ask to have some credit/coupon applied to your account so you can download the ringtones again.  You can also try to go to this website www.wireless.att.com/db and register your phone.  Then log in.  Once in, you can try to get a credit/coupon.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support