Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 14, 2012
3:56:20 PM
View profile
How can I file a complaint about ATT customer service managers?

I was penalized financially for a several mistakes made by AT&T that eventually snowballed into one large bill that I was stuck with.. and when I tried to resolve it a manager was supposed to call my number back but never did [even if the notes say he did, however I have no missed calls or voicemails].. And he actually made the problem much worse to the point where no other managers can help. And now I'm told no one can fix it, and I have no way of him contacting me or me contacting him. And no one can go and override what he's done.

Where is the accountability? The manager trying to help said there is no way to fix the problem now and I'm stuck with the bill. 

Thanks AT&T

Your soon to be former valued customer 

I was penalized financially for a several mistakes made by AT&T that eventually snowballed into one large bill that I was stuck with.. and when I tried to resolve it a manager was supposed to call my number back but never did [even if the notes say he did, however I have no missed calls or voicemails].. And he actually made the problem much worse to the point where no other managers can help. And now I'm told no one can fix it, and I have no way of him contacting me or me contacting him. And no one can go and override what he's done.

Where is the accountability? The manager trying to help said there is no way to fix the problem now and I'm stuck with the bill. 

Thanks AT&T

Your soon to be former valued customer 

How can I file a complaint about ATT customer service managers?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2012 6:11:59 PM
(0)
Former Employee

What was/is the problem?

What was/is the problem?

Re: How can I file a complaint about ATT customer service managers?

2 of 2 (664 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments