Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 21, 2008
5:35:13 PM
View profile
How Can I Determine My GoPhone Account Number?
I'm planning to switch my phone number from an AT&T GoPhone account to a Verizon account but when I attempted to port my AT&T number to my new Verizon phone, I was told by a Verizon rep that I needed to provide them with my AT&T account number.  Apparently one's AT&T GoPhone phone number is not used as an account number.  Can anyone tell me how I can find out what my GoPhone account number is?  It doesn't appear when I access my online account info.  TIA
I'm planning to switch my phone number from an AT&T GoPhone account to a Verizon account but when I attempted to port my AT&T number to my new Verizon phone, I was told by a Verizon rep that I needed to provide them with my AT&T account number.  Apparently one's AT&T GoPhone phone number is not used as an account number.  Can anyone tell me how I can find out what my GoPhone account number is?  It doesn't appear when I access my online account info.  TIA

How Can I Determine My GoPhone Account Number?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2008 7:26:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Louie747 wrote:

I would try telling VZW rep that your account is prepaid and there's no associated account number. Maybe there's some way for them to bypass it.

Louie747 wrote:

I would try telling VZW rep that your account is prepaid and there's no associated account number. Maybe there's some way for them to bypass it.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How Can I Determine My GoPhone Account Number?

2 of 3 (24,506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2008 7:52:43 PM
(0)
Expert

dmapr wrote:

Louie747 wrote:

There is an account number, you have to either call customer care to get it or go to a corporate store to get it, there is no other way to get it unfortunately.

dmapr wrote:

Louie747 wrote:

There is an account number, you have to either call customer care to get it or go to a corporate store to get it, there is no other way to get it unfortunately.

Re: How Can I Determine My GoPhone Account Number?

3 of 3 (24,498 Views)