Horrible customer service

Contributor

Horrible customer service

I am not only a business customer, but I have been for 10 years with AT&T. I was also a AT&T employee for 29 years prior to that.

Our business contract ended in October 2011, Since that time we have spent no less than 50 hours on the phones with AT&T trying to get our new contract established. We have had to do this three times now and as of today January 9th 2012 they still do not show any record of it even though we have numerous conformations. Everyone we have delt with has dropped the ball and the frustraiting part is there is no one I can call to escalate the problem to or will take responsibility for anything.  

We have recieved phone bills that do not reflect the price we contracted for dating back to our first contract we signed back in October 2011. In fact our most recient phone we were charged 70% more than we contracted fo for the past 3 months. I have made payments for what we should have been charged...but nothing more.

I have done all that I can do if I don't get any help by posting this I have no choice but to terminate service and refuse payment.

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)

Re: Horrible customer service

Hello mrcmrc,

It appears that you need assistance for a business related service.  These forums are primarily for consumer products and services.

I would suggest posting the same message in the AT&T Business Community.  You should get a quicker response there.

Thanks!

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.