Hope will not receive such bill again...So disappointed...

Contributor

Hope will not receive such bill again...So disappointed...

I changed from T-mobile to AT&T because of the service. I believed that AT&T is better. but now I received the fee which should not be included. I've called and I thought you cancelled it for  me and I got refund. However I got the charge again this month. I was so disappointed about this. 

Should I consider to change to another service? Hope will not receive such kind of bill again!

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: Hope will not receive such bill again...So disappointed...

What's the fee for?

Message 2 of 4
Guru

Does it state if it's a transfer or an activation fee?

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

alooo wrote:

I changed from T-mobile to AT&T because of the service. I believed that AT&T is better. but now I received the fee which should not be included. I've called and I thought you cancelled it for  me and I got refund. However I got the charge again this month. I was so disappointed about this. 

Should I consider to change to another service? Hope will not receive such kind of bill again!

Hi there - what is the fee you're seeing? A bit more information will help us help you.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support