Hey Denver/Weld County/Northern Colorado

Hey Denver/Weld County/Northern Colorado

Hey all, I had a question about the Infuse 4G. Now, I know there are alot of haters saying it isn't true "4G" but lets put that aside for now ok?

My Questions

1. What are the HSPA+ speeds in Denver/Weld County/Northern Colorado?

2.  Would you give up an IPhone 4 for the Infuse? Why or why not.

Reason for the switch

1. The data speeds on my IPhone NEVER to over 1mbps in Weld County/Northern CO. BUT when in Denver I get closer    to 4mbps.

2.  When I walk into buildings I have zero service. (Buildings have very anti cell service walls)

Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)
Professor

Re: Hey Denver/Weld County/Northern Colorado

Dellman87 wrote:

Hey all, I had a question about the Infuse 4G. Now, I know there are alot of haters saying it isn't true "4G" but lets put that aside for now ok?

My Questions

1. What are the HSPA+ speeds in Denver/Weld County/Northern Colorado?

2.  Would you give up an IPhone 4 for the Infuse? Why or why not.

Reason for the switch

1. The data speeds on my IPhone NEVER to over 1mbps in Weld County/Northern CO. BUT when in Denver I get closer    to 4mbps.

2.  When I walk into buildings I have zero service. (Buildings have very anti cell service walls)

Nextel works great in buildings because they use a lower band width. My work phone is a nextel and I work in a concrete building with now windows. Full bars anywhere in the building and there no repeaters either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

Thank you for the Nextel thought, but I'm sticking with at&t
Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Dellman87 wrote:
Thank you for the Nextel thought, but I'm sticking with at&t

Yea, me too. Glad that my work uses Nextel though, and that they supply the phone too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 4 of 4 (233 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.