Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 21, 2011
10:53:57 AM
View profile
Help!

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I have Microsoft Outlook 2010 on my computer but everytime I try to get on it, it asks for a password. I cannot make up the password. It was supposed to been given to me by my ISP. It says Microsoft cannot help me with this problem because they have no way of knowing my password. I read that I should contact my ISP to find out the password but the problem is that I am not sure how to contact my ISP or how to find out who my ISP is.

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I have Microsoft Outlook 2010 on my computer but everytime I try to get on it, it asks for a password. I cannot make up the password. It was supposed to been given to me by my ISP. It says Microsoft cannot help me with this problem because they have no way of knowing my password. I read that I should contact my ISP to find out the password but the problem is that I am not sure how to contact my ISP or how to find out who my ISP is.

Help!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2011 8:13:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

The password is what is required to get into your email.

Do you know what your email password is? Who is your email provider? Is outlook set up for that network provider or that email?

If you haven't set up your email, you need to delete the account that is in outlook and make a new one.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

The password is what is required to get into your email.

Do you know what your email password is? Who is your email provider? Is outlook set up for that network provider or that email?

If you haven't set up your email, you need to delete the account that is in outlook and make a new one.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Help!

2 of 2 (79 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments