Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 22, 2011
7:05:41 PM
View profile
Help with unlocked Samsung SGH-T259

I just unlocked a T mobile Samsung SGH-T259, and using with my att sim card. But, I have a few issues. Every time I delete a voicemail, I then recieve a text msg with just a triangle in the from field, and the voicemail icon will not go away. Any suggestions? Also, I am unable to access the internet. I get a msgthat says "service unavailable". and lastly, I am unable to send picture mail. Can anyone help with any of these issues. Thanks.

I just unlocked a T mobile Samsung SGH-T259, and using with my att sim card. But, I have a few issues. Every time I delete a voicemail, I then recieve a text msg with just a triangle in the from field, and the voicemail icon will not go away. Any suggestions? Also, I am unable to access the internet. I get a msgthat says "service unavailable". and lastly, I am unable to send picture mail. Can anyone help with any of these issues. Thanks.

Help with unlocked Samsung SGH-T259

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments