Helpful Links

Help with ringtones

Contributor

Help with ringtones

So I recently bought a ringtone for my Pantech on the at&t site. Not on my phone, but on my computer at home. When I bought it, it said I would get a text message to download it etc. well, I did get the text message and when I try to go to the website at&t sent me on my phone it didn't work. It simply says: Error The remote party has ended this connection.

This is the first time iv bought a ringtone and have no clue whats going on? I turned my phone off, took the battery out, but still it dosent change anything? It has not been over 24 hours sence I bought the ringtone yet but when I try to get on the Internet on my phone it lets me. When I try to do anything with the internet that has to do with at&t it dosent work..help?
Message 1 of 3
Expert

Re: Help with ringtones

kshir wrote:
     So I recently bought a ringtone for my Pantech on the at&t site. Not on my phone, but on my computer at home. When I bought it, it said I would get a text message to download it etc. well, I did get the text message and when I try to go to the website at&t sent me on my phone it didn't work. It simply says: Error The remote party has ended this connection.
     This is the first time iv bought a ringtone and have no clue whats going on? I turned my phone off, took the battery out, but still it dosent change anything? It has not been over 24 hours sence I bought the ringtone yet but when I try to get on the Internet on my phone it lets me. When I try to do anything with the internet that has to do with at&t it dosent work..help?

It sounds like you have internet blocked on your phone line, if so you have to have it enabled for use before you can download the ringtone to the phone, if you have internet enabled then a call to customer care from a phone other than the wireless is in order at 1-800-331-0500.
Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: Help with ringtones

kshir wrote:

You will need Internet working on your phone for sure.  Check the settings in your phone to make sure they are correct.  You can find the correct settings through the tutorials.  Select your phone and then go to the tutorials.  Select the category media net and select the tutorial browser settings.     AT&T Tutorials

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support