Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 4, 2012
3:53:29 PM
Help with online access to my account...Please!!

I have lost access to my account online.  I have not received an ebill since October 2011..not sure why.  I tried to reregister this morning and requested an "online registration code", but did not receive one via my home phone.  I then called at&t to speak with a real live person.  I was switched to tech support and then to billing.  I was sent a temp password and assured that I would get a call with my "online registration code"...no such luck.  I then used the temp password to set up my online access, but was prompted to request an "online registration code".  You guessed it...I still have not received an "online registration code".  I have spent 2+ hrs. on the phone with at&t and do not know what to do at this point.  Any suggestions would be a great help.

I have lost access to my account online.  I have not received an ebill since October 2011..not sure why.  I tried to reregister this morning and requested an "online registration code", but did not receive one via my home phone.  I then called at&t to speak with a real live person.  I was switched to tech support and then to billing.  I was sent a temp password and assured that I would get a call with my "online registration code"...no such luck.  I then used the temp password to set up my online access, but was prompted to request an "online registration code".  You guessed it...I still have not received an "online registration code".  I have spent 2+ hrs. on the phone with at&t and do not know what to do at this point.  Any suggestions would be a great help.

Help with online access to my account...Please!!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 5, 2012 6:31:00 AM
(0)
Tutor

UPDATE:  I finally got a phone call with my "online registration code".....at 2:30 a.m.  I appreciate finally getting access to my account, but do not appreciate being called in the wee hours of the morning.

UPDATE:  I finally got a phone call with my "online registration code".....at 2:30 a.m.  I appreciate finally getting access to my account, but do not appreciate being called in the wee hours of the morning.

Re: Help with online access to my account...Please!!

2 of 2 (992 Views)