Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 27, 2011
9:38:59 PM
View profile
Help with infuse problems

hey, i have a samsung infuse and i absolutely hate it. i have never had a worse phone before. i have only had this phone for a month. My phone constantly freezes and crashes. i have apps that crash all the time and something comes up and says it has to be force closed. The browser/internet hardly works and crashes when i try to use it. Another thing that is really irritating is that i have to constantly put my phone in airplane mode and turn it off in order for the internet to work...what should i do about all of this? Thank you 

hey, i have a samsung infuse and i absolutely hate it. i have never had a worse phone before. i have only had this phone for a month. My phone constantly freezes and crashes. i have apps that crash all the time and something comes up and says it has to be force closed. The browser/internet hardly works and crashes when i try to use it. Another thing that is really irritating is that i have to constantly put my phone in airplane mode and turn it off in order for the internet to work...what should i do about all of this? Thank you 

Help with infuse problems

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2011 8:41:52 AM
(0)
Guru

What apps crash your device? Did they come with the phone, or was it/they something you downloaded? You might try rebooting the phone to the "stock mode" and see if that stops some of the problem(s). If so, then one or more of your apps might be the cause.

What apps crash your device? Did they come with the phone, or was it/they something you downloaded? You might try rebooting the phone to the "stock mode" and see if that stops some of the problem(s). If so, then one or more of your apps might be the cause.

Re: Help with infuse problems

2 of 4 (509 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2011 11:53:23 AM
(0)
Teacher

i think I had the same problem ... with some google framewaork crashing and it needed rebooting quite frequently in a day or two. But now it looks fine. Mine hasn't crashed since 10-15 days.

i think I had the same problem ... with some google framewaork crashing and it needed rebooting quite frequently in a day or two. But now it looks fine. Mine hasn't crashed since 10-15 days.

3 of 4 (489 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 29, 2011 1:39:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
"i have only had this phone for a month."

As far as a "month" goes, how many days exactly would you say you've had the phone? Give or take 30 days or less, or more than 30 days?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

"i have only had this phone for a month."

As far as a "month" goes, how many days exactly would you say you've had the phone? Give or take 30 days or less, or more than 30 days?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (456 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments