Help with Razr v3xx - Blind phone to SIM

Contributor

Help with Razr v3xx - Blind phone to SIM

I have the same issue a few people have and would like someone with a v3xx to verify the following steps to copy my entire phone to my SIM.  My screen failed but the phone works fine.  I just need the very specific steps.  What am I missing below:

Press Right soft key - "Menu" (or circle)
Press arrow down once - "Address book"
Press Left soft - "Select" (or circle)
Should be on first entry
Press the Left soft key - "Options"
Press down 10 times - "Select Multiple To"
Press the Left soft key - "select"
Press down 3 times - "Copy Phone to SIM"
Press the left soft key - "Select"
Press the left soft key again - "Select All " (will be the first option)
Press left soft key - "Select"
Press the Right Soft Key - "Done"
Press the left soft
key - "Confirm"

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: Help with Razr v3xx - Blind phone to SIM

If you haven't already taken a look at it, you may want to compare your notes to this pictorial tutorial from at&t's website re: copying contact information from/to the SIM card.

Copy Contacts From/To SIM - V3xx

Since it is pictorial, it may help.  I don't have a V3xx, but all at&t branded devices that I have open to the "Media Mall" icon when the main menu is accessed - and that appears to be a reasonable assumption here as well since the "Media Mall" icon is smack dab in the middle of the screen (i.e. promotes a carrier "money grab" opportunity).  Other than that, it seems the text based menus would open to the top entry in the menu and then it's just a matter of counting the number of times to scroll down - assuming you do have an at&t branded V3xx.

I'd compare this to your notes first though to see if it seems to be basically the same flow as you think it should be.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support