Posted Feb 24, 2011
11:59:45 AM
View profile
Help with LG Shine Contacts to iPhone 4g

Anyone purchae an iphone 4g lately and move the contacts from their old lg shine phone?  I can't simply use the SIM card because the shine has a regular one and the iphone 4 lg has a mico SIM.  I need to move the contacts from my lg shine to my computer somehow but i've tried everything and it's not working.  I even called LG support and they were not helpful.  I think I need the software that orginally came with the lg shine but don't have it anymore.  Does anyone know how to do this contacts transfer without the lg shine software or does anyone have access to the software on the web somewhere?  Thanks for any help!

Anyone purchae an iphone 4g lately and move the contacts from their old lg shine phone?  I can't simply use the SIM card because the shine has a regular one and the iphone 4 lg has a mico SIM.  I need to move the contacts from my lg shine to my computer somehow but i've tried everything and it's not working.  I even called LG support and they were not helpful.  I think I need the software that orginally came with the lg shine but don't have it anymore.  Does anyone know how to do this contacts transfer without the lg shine software or does anyone have access to the software on the web somewhere?  Thanks for any help!

Help with LG Shine Contacts to iPhone 4g

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit