Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 14, 2011
9:09:23 PM
View profile
Help. I want to return phone because im in a dead zone!!!!

so i got my phone about 15  days ago (iPhone 4) im located in Jackson and its a dead zone no 3g and just regular service drops a lot!! i had to put a deposit of 150 down to start the plan + the 210 for the phone. (also i already payed 20$ of the 95 for my first bill. basically what im getting at is How would i go about returning the phone and what would i lose money wise. so far i have been told i send it back they refund me for the phone BUT do i get my deposit back? and do i need to pay the rest of my first bill off? i love the iphone but whats the point if i cant ever use it unless im on wifi.. =( 

so i got my phone about 15  days ago (iPhone 4) im located in Jackson and its a dead zone no 3g and just regular service drops a lot!! i had to put a deposit of 150 down to start the plan + the 210 for the phone. (also i already payed 20$ of the 95 for my first bill. basically what im getting at is How would i go about returning the phone and what would i lose money wise. so far i have been told i send it back they refund me for the phone BUT do i get my deposit back? and do i need to pay the rest of my first bill off? i love the iphone but whats the point if i cant ever use it unless im on wifi.. =( 

Help. I want to return phone because im in a dead zone!!!!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2011 9:14:44 PM
(0)
Guru

call into customer service or go back to point of purchase and let them know you arent happy with the phone/service and let them know you still are under your 30 days buyers remorse. make sure you do it before the 30 days are up, or else your locked into the contract. yes you will have to pay the bill off

call into customer service or go back to point of purchase and let them know you arent happy with the phone/service and let them know you still are under your 30 days buyers remorse. make sure you do it before the 30 days are up, or else your locked into the contract. yes you will have to pay the bill off

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Re: Help. I want to return phone because im in a dead zone!!!!

2 of 4 (239 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2011 10:21:17 PM
(0)
Contributor

so i pay off the bill but i get the money for the phone and the deposit back right?

so i pay off the bill but i get the money for the phone and the deposit back right?

3 of 4 (232 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2011 10:40:18 PM
(0)
Master

iJacob87 wrote:

Yes.

iJacob87 wrote:

Yes.

4 of 4 (228 Views)