Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 3, 2011
4:01:19 PM
View profile
Help Captivate - transferring pictures and video

Captivate Galaxy S Please help I need to know how to transfer video that are saved on my phone to my computer or to the memory card.  I have been emailing the the videos of my 3 month old daughter, but some come through and some do not.  I now have my phone set up to save to the memory card, sometimes my phone does not show anything on the memory card.  I do not trust the card, I am so afraid to lose the irreplaceable pictures.  I sent them to facebook but I cannot figure out how to download and save the video.  Thanks in advance for your help, and have a great day! 

Captivate Galaxy S Please help I need to know how to transfer video that are saved on my phone to my computer or to the memory card.  I have been emailing the the videos of my 3 month old daughter, but some come through and some do not.  I now have my phone set up to save to the memory card, sometimes my phone does not show anything on the memory card.  I do not trust the card, I am so afraid to lose the irreplaceable pictures.  I sent them to facebook but I cannot figure out how to download and save the video.  Thanks in advance for your help, and have a great day! 

Help Captivate - transferring pictures and video

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 4:02:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

Does anybody know how to use the allshare so i can view video on my computer from my cell phone.

Does anybody know how to use the allshare so i can view video on my computer from my cell phone.

Captivate Allshare - Help

2 of 5 (343 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2011 1:24:40 PM
(0)
Mentor
First you have to download and install the PC software from the Samsung web. http://www.samsung.com/global/allshare/pcsw/
First you have to download and install the PC software from the Samsung web. http://www.samsung.com/global/allshare/pcsw/

Re: Captivate Allshare - Help

3 of 5 (304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 10:05:28 AM
(0)
Mentor

Can't you just plug the phone into a PC, and copy the files using Windows Explorer ("Computer" on Windows Vista)?  You don't need any special software to do that.  At least I can do it with my Galaxy S2.

Can't you just plug the phone into a PC, and copy the files using Windows Explorer ("Computer" on Windows Vista)?  You don't need any special software to do that.  At least I can do it with my Galaxy S2.

Re: Captivate Allshare - Help

4 of 5 (296 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 10:17:33 AM
(0)
Guru

Read the topic close to this one:  "Music transfer."

Read the topic close to this one:  "Music transfer."

Re: Help Captivate - transferring pictures and video