Helpful Links

Have family plan, can only see 1 of 2 phone numbers for smart limits

Contributor

Have family plan, can only see 1 of 2 phone numbers for smart limits

We have a family plan with 3 phone numbers.  We have smart limits on the 2 kids numbers.  I have triple verified that the smart limits feature is activated on their two phones and I have been paying for it for over a year.

My issue is, when I go to the Smart Limits site, it only shows one of the phone numbers.  I can't get to a place where it allows me to manage the limits for the other phone.

Anyone ever see this?  Suggestions on a solution?

Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Have family plan, can only see 1 of 2 phone numbers for smart limits

Hi, mroach003. Try removing the feature from the line with the issue, wait 24 hours and then re-add the feature back to the line. If you are still having an issue, someone in Customer Care should be able to work with you. 

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Thanks!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support