Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 5, 2011
10:55:23 AM
View profile
Has anyone ever been allowed to RESERVE a phone in an AT&T store?!?
Apple and AT&T have NEVER allowed me to reserve any product they sell. Yet I'm here at the store and they are holding phones for people. Friends maybe?
Apple and AT&T have NEVER allowed me to reserve any product they sell. Yet I'm here at the store and they are holding phones for people. Friends maybe?

Has anyone ever been allowed to RESERVE a phone in an AT&T store?!?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2011 8:20:59 PM
(0)
Former Employee

Are they holding iPhones or other phones? Usually we can't hold any brand new phones that have short supply and high demand, but when things slow down we can hold them for maybe 24 hours.

Are they holding iPhones or other phones? Usually we can't hold any brand new phones that have short supply and high demand, but when things slow down we can hold them for maybe 24 hours.

Re: Has anyone ever been allowed to RESERVE a phone in an AT&T store?!?

2 of 3 (258 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2011 3:47:43 AM
(0)
Professor

That was going to be my next question, was they holding the exact phone (that you want) for others? To be honest, ive had better service online, than an att store, and theres plenty store locations in my area to choose from.

That was going to be my next question, was they holding the exact phone (that you want) for others? To be honest, ive had better service online, than an att store, and theres plenty store locations in my area to choose from.

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: Has anyone ever been allowed to RESERVE a phone in an AT&T store?!?

3 of 3 (233 Views)