Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 24, 2012
4:24:58 PM
View profile
Has AT&T Changed the Data Rates Again?

I got an IPad in Dec. and the 2GB data plan was $25 and now a month later it auto renewed at $25 for the next month.  I thought about canceling the account so it wouldn't auto renew next month and in the future when I need it I will create a new account and then cancel it so it does not auto renew.  When I went on line I noticed they do not offer 2GB's for new accounts anymore; now they offer 3GB's for $30.  So now the only choices we consumers have is 250MB for ~$15, 3GB for $30, or 5GB for $50. What's up?

I got an IPad in Dec. and the 2GB data plan was $25 and now a month later it auto renewed at $25 for the next month.  I thought about canceling the account so it wouldn't auto renew next month and in the future when I need it I will create a new account and then cancel it so it does not auto renew.  When I went on line I noticed they do not offer 2GB's for new accounts anymore; now they offer 3GB's for $30.  So now the only choices we consumers have is 250MB for ~$15, 3GB for $30, or 5GB for $50. What's up?

Has AT&T Changed the Data Rates Again?

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 25, 2012 8:53:47 AM
(0)
Mentor

what's up is we are being played...again.

go into the Media.net forum to see how screwed up the data arrangement is.

what's up is we are being played...again.

go into the Media.net forum to see how screwed up the data arrangement is.

Re: Has AT&T Changed the Data Rates Again?

2 of 2 (374 Views)