Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 21, 2009
1:40:14 PM
View profile
Ha! Ha Hilarious! 20 Letters In Mail From AT&T Today!!!

Today in my mailbox (Snail Mail, USPS), I received twenty (yes 20!) enverlopes from AT&T each containing a letter that one of my 3 cellphones can be tracked by one of the other cellphones. Twenty letters all mailed individually the same day using presorted first class postage.

Pamela: Does anybody from AT&T look at this forum other than as a forum moderator?

Today in my mailbox (Snail Mail, USPS), I received twenty (yes 20!) enverlopes from AT&T each containing a letter that one of my 3 cellphones can be tracked by one of the other cellphones. Twenty letters all mailed individually the same day using presorted first class postage.

Pamela: Does anybody from AT&T look at this forum other than as a forum moderator?

Ha! Ha Hilarious! 20 Letters In Mail From AT&T Today!!!

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2009 4:53:41 PM
(0)
Teacher
I received seven more of these in the mail today. That makes 27 so far and I have not even had FamilyMap for a month yet. Is anybody else getting these? Based on presorted first class rates this is 27x.36=$9.27 in postage alone.
I received seven more of these in the mail today. That makes 27 so far and I have not even had FamilyMap for a month yet. Is anybody else getting these? Based on presorted first class rates this is 27x.36=$9.27 in postage alone.

Re: Ha! Ha Hilarious! 20 Letters In Mail From AT&T Today!!!

2 of 7 (2,985 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2009 5:11:38 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
AT&T provides these Wireless Forums as a service to its users and customers, to help them exchange ideas, tips, information, and techniques related to our wireless services.  If you can't find the answers on the fourms, then please contact Customer Care at 1-800-331-050 or 611 from your wireless handset.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

AT&T provides these Wireless Forums as a service to its users and customers, to help them exchange ideas, tips, information, and techniques related to our wireless services.  If you can't find the answers on the fourms, then please contact Customer Care at 1-800-331-050 or 611 from your wireless handset.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

3 of 7 (2,983 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2009 9:48:19 PM
(0)
Professor
I only got 3 letters. I feel neglected. Smiley Sad
I only got 3 letters. I feel neglected. Smiley Sad

4 of 7 (2,896 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2009 12:24:03 PM
(0)
Professor
I ate them. With fava beans and a nice chianti.
I ate them. With fava beans and a nice chianti.
Posted from my iPhone 4. Look at me I'm hot and nerdy.

5 of 7 (2,876 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2009 1:39:53 PM
(0)
Contributor
Got ya beat.  One day I got 46 letters and seven days later I got another 16.  When will they get Family Maps working!  I suspect once they get their registration process working we won't have to make repeated attempts to get it to the program.  
Got ya beat.  One day I got 46 letters and seven days later I got another 16.  When will they get Family Maps working!  I suspect once they get their registration process working we won't have to make repeated attempts to get it to the program.  

6 of 7 (2,874 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2009 6:41:47 AM
(0)
Contributor
You can request not to receive letters, just email.
You can request not to receive letters, just email.

7 of 7 (2,785 Views)