HUGE MANGO UPDATE PROBLEM

Contributor

HUGE MANGO UPDATE PROBLEM

Today I got my email/ pop-up on my phone that the Mango update was available for my Samsung Focus

I then plugged my phone into my computer and went step-by-step through the updating process.

All seemed well.

I then, once told I was able to do so, removed my phone from my computer.

I then discovered the following results:

1. The Phone is completely up to date and has the Mango update
  2. My recent calls list is not empty, but displays no names
  3. My contact list is no longer accessible, trying to access it produces a black screen, followed by returning me to the previous screen.
  4. My texting "tile" suffers the same symptoms as the contact list
  5. My Email "tile" suffers the same symptoms
  6. I am also unable to recieve calls or texts.
  7. If i attempt to manually enter a phone number, i am prompted with a message that says either I have no signal (which i do) or that the number doesn't exist...HOWEVER....the phone then calls the number, but without any call-interface. And it also plays the whole call on speaker and I am unable to hang up due to the lack of a calling-interface.

Honestly, If anyone can help at all, with either how to revert back to before the update (if thats possible?) or any other way...or if you really think I need to head to the AT&T store.

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (933 Views)
Professor

Re: HUGE MANGO UPDATE PROBLEM

I believe if you plug in your phone to Zune via  USB there is a rool back option at least there is for mt LG C900

Message 2 of 2 (862 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.